I realize I gave up a part of my virtue, when I had children, without a marriage behind it. BUT, that doesn't say that I gave it all up. I still have it. I am a lady. I am not provocative, therefore I hold onto my virtue. NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, has the right to still it from me. Apart from my 2 beautiful children, it's all I own in this life. All that is holy, and all mine. I am a beautiful woman. Women are beautiful creatures. It gives NO ONE the right, by any means, to steal that. I will give it to you if I love you,or just feel the need to. Stealing it, will take you to hell. Believe that. I will ask, pray, ask, and pray that you go to hell. This is nothing to laugh about. Nothing to take lightly. It is real and I condemn you to hell. Who ever the fuck you are. You are less of a man. You are a sorry excuse of a fucking man. I can and will stand up. You better hope on all that is holy that I NEVER find who you are, or where you live. Rot. In. Hell.
Believe that.
Not only are you a lady, but you are a kind, funny, smart, beautiful, amazing lady who has the world at her fingertips. you mean so much to so many people and no matter what ANYONE tells you, you are a magnificent, wonderful human being <3
ReplyDeletethank you so much sweetie. <3333
ReplyDelete