Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One more shift!!!!!

I have to do something to stay awake while I do laundry for our trip. We leave for LA tomorrow.YAY I have had little to no sleep this week due to work, spending time with my Memaw, buying a car,baseball with the boys. ect. BUT, after tonight's shift, I will be work free for 8. yes that's right. 8 days! YeeHaw! So, since I have to work tonight, and we leave tomorrow, I HAVE to get the laundry finished, and our suitcase packed TODAY. I wish there really was such a thing as a laundry fairy...

Anyhoo. I'm surprising the kids with Disney Land on Friday. This is their first trip to Cali, so I thought we'd start it off right. With LOADS of F U N! We are all due for some nothing but fun business, let me tell ya. These boys are gonna FREAK. Can't wait to see their faces when they discover DisneyLand!


Update on Memaw: She is doing really well. Medically stable. Has had 2 weeks of rehab. She is still not ready to live independently, so we got her into a really nice long term rehab facility. Keeping fingers crossed she gets 3 weeks there. AND It's just right down the road from my house. Bonus! Every day she gets a little bit stronger. That woman is one heck of a fighter. and I love her with all my heart and probably all of yours too. ; )

I hope if you are reading this post, it finds you well. I wish all of you the very best day, and weekend to come! Enjoy this lovely weather we are having my fellow OKIES! I know we are.
Even though it is not nearly enough, that is all.
Love love love,
De xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment