Thursday, December 1, 2011

Trust...

TRUST

Businesses rely on it.  People thrive with it.  Relationships can't make it without it.  Trust is the key component to life in general.  Without trust, you can't hold a job, have friends, good, friends, be in a successful relationship, or live a truly happy life.  See that word? Truly.  Derived from the root word true.  Adv. 1. truly - in accordance with truth or fact or reality.  One who has issues with trust, are less likely to have a successful, fulfilling life, as compared to ones who have found a healthy relationship with trust.  This is just my opinion, but one that isn't very arguable, if you really think about it.  Trust hasn't always been my strong suit.  For a very long time, I lost trust in everything, and nearly everyone.  Certainly a lot of people.  Things, situations, events, actions, that occur in your life can effect the relationship you have with trust.  Therefore effecting your relationships, in most cases, without you really realizing it at first. At least, not until it's too late, and your relationship is too far gone to even be worthy of repair.  Many marriages have failed this way.  My faith in people fluctuates.  My trust has always faltered.  My early 20's I'd  been either entirely too trusting, or not enough. In any case, it was all twisted enough to effect my relationships with people.  I fault myself for this.  Not things, situations, events, or actions that have occurred in my life.  See, those are just what I am now going to refer to as trust's "interruptions."

 My course of action, in reaction to trust's interruptions, is where I went all wrong, concerning my trust issues.  This, then brings me to the beauty of growing and maturing in life, as a woman, a mother, an adult ect.  All aspects in which one could grow and mature.  With maturity, comes better understanding.  Not of what was done to me, to hinder my trusting abilities.  But, understanding as to why certain people take certain actions, causing misdeeds to others, and how to heal from any wounds those misdeeds may have caused.  This is me.  I can only speak for myself.  I am also finding a new found sense of trust in myself.  This makes for a much healthier path in ways of understanding which way is best for me, to learn how to identify trust in others.  Understanding why things happen to me, is not the importance of my situations.  It's how I handle them, and how open I am to the cause and effect of all misdeeds that misplace my trust.
Just like respect, trust is earned, not given. A part of the growing/maturing, is that I've learned how to best identify trust with others. Rather than just giving the person/people trust, because I wanted so badly to trust them, I now realize trust must be earned, and I've learned to identify how it is earned.  I mean, How can it truly be trust, if it's not earned?
As I've grown in life,  I realize that just because I wanted to trust someone bad enough,  I tricked myself into thinking they had earned it. Then when my false hopes came to light,  I was the one who ended up hurt, scarred, or highly disappointed.  Whichever emotion the blow up had led to, you get the picture I am painting... I hope.
Am I making any sense? I kind of feel like I am just rambling on and on about the same thing.  When I go back and re read this, I am almost certain that is what I will find.  Just like earning trust, somethings just need to be portrayed in many different ways, emphasising the same result.  Get it?

Even though I am probably the only one that will understand this,  I trust that the main point will escape from the screen to your minds....

That is all.
Love Love Love,
De x

No comments:

Post a Comment