Ever feel like there is something missing in your life? Like something, that is so close you can almost reach out and grab it, but problem is, you don't know what you are reaching for? This is the story of my life right now. I'm almost certain it's because my best friend just went to Florida for his job. I'm missing him. But then on the other hand, I feel it's not that at all. I feel like I am just sitting here, waiting on something that is supposed to happen in my life. Not sure if there really is something to be waiting for. Life is passing me by, and I'm just sitting here waiting. Rather than living. But, that is a choice I made long ago. What can I really do about it? I guess a lot, or nothing at all. I am content with my life as it is right now, but for my boys, I want so much more. They deserve a life with endless oppurtunities. One day I can help them get there....
As for myself, well, my path has been chosen for me. I'm doing what I was meant to do. Not sure there is really any changing that, so this something missing.... yea, still not quite sure what it is. But I wish I could figure it out, or let it just go away....
Who knows, maybe now that I have written this blog, this feeling of something missing will magically disappear. Maybe typing these words, to get them out of me, is all that was missing. (sometimes that helps) Maybe it's a boy waiting on fate to finally enter my life and complete me.
Highly doubtful...
Now that I have rambled on about nothing...
THat is all.
De xx
No comments:
Post a Comment