Wednesday, June 1, 2011

a new poem: Unknown

sometimes I wonder how it would be
if maybe you met me on the street
sometimes I wonder how I would seem
if it were just me
sometimes compassion is misconstrued
I feel like I'm in a center of a world that wants to see me loosing
anytime the negitivity starts to creep through my pages
I am reminded of what felt true, in the things you do.
nothing can take away moments so devine
even though jealousy makes it's awful twists in someone's mind
while others see what they want to find
I'll call that moment mine
I can only see what you want to show
I am not one to let somethings be known
All things aside, I can feel the truest way you shine
This sends comfort through my spine.
I knew it was only a matter of time,
before words could comfortably flow from my
lips.
You get it.
Atleast I think,
don't correct if you find me running with inacuracy
just let me be
with my thoughts that surround my heart
like a friendly everlasting hug, you've placed there from the start.


De x

1 comment: